Here's the scoop on Eagle Country Pickin and Winnin 2013'. We're doing things a little different this year. In order to play, you must re-register..
1. Register as a user at http://www.poolhost.com.
When registering, you will choose a personal username and provide your e-mail address. When you click Join, PoolHost.com will send you an e-mail with a password to login to the site.
2. Login to PoolHost.com with the username you chose and the password sent to you.
3. Go to the 'User Tools' menu and choose 'Join a Private Pool'.
4. Choose 'Pro Football Pick'em'.
5. To Join the pool you need to enter the Pool ID and Pool Password.
For the Pool ID type: eagle959
For the Pool Password type: eaglepicks
That's it and then you're in! The next time you login in to http://www.poolhost.com, you can get back to your pool(s) by going to 'My Pools' where you'll see all the pools you've joined. Clicking on a pool name will take you to that pool. You can switch to a different pool by going to 'My Pools' again at any time.
To Register, click here:
Road Condition Links
Golden West Weather Cameras
Rapid City man arraigned for alleged crimes related to recent Amber Alert
Fire crews ignite 130 acres as part prescribed burn
Hikers kicked off trails at Hanson-Larsen Memorial Park